All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of the extremely popular 2005 book, 80 Years of Cryptic Crosswords, the Daily Telegraph's resident crossword expert Val Gilbert returns with a book to delight crossword fanciers of every type.
- Author BiographyVal Gilbert has been Crossword Editor at the Telegraph since 1977. Away from the newspaper, Val is the compiler of The Daily Telegraph quick and cryptic crossword books, The Sunday Telegraph quick and cryptic titles, and The Sunday Telegraph General Knowledge Crossword series, all published by Pan Macmillan. Her expertise and inside knowledge was passed on to crossword addicts in How to Crack a Cryptic Crossword, published in 2001.
- Author(s)Telegraph Group Limited,Val Gilbert
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/08/2013
- Content Noteports.
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.79Trending at £3.90
- £6.09Trending at £6.55
- £6.73Trending at £6.98
- £9.64Trending at £12.07
- £5.97Trending at £6.04
- £5.29Trending at £5.38
- £8.92Trending at £9.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.