All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £3.82
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 1847 during the Irish Potato Famine. Three year old Molly Mayo goes missing whilst her family are away at her mother's funeral. Maggie, her sister, has gone to England to start a new life there and believes that her sibling is being cared for by a relative, but the Filbeys, a childless couple who live in the area, have other plans.
- Author BiographyVivienne Dockerty has written 6 books - Innocence Lost, A Woman Undefeated, Dreams Can Come True, Ping Pong Poms and Shattered Dreams and Her Heart's Desire - four of which were based on her family. Vivienne was born on the Wirral in 1947. She used to live on Merseyside, but now divides her time between the UK and Australia, where she lives with her husband of 40 years, daughter and 2 grandchildren.
- Author(s)Vivienne Dockerty
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.