Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £4.00Trending at £7.01
- £5.13Trending at £9.00
- £4.97Trending at £5.10
- £5.99Trending at £8.78
- £4.23Trending at £5.18
- £7.99Trending at £9.00
About this product
- DescriptionDuBose Heyward was a central figure in both the Charleston and Southern Renaissances, although he is often remembered simply as the author of Porgy , the 1925 novel of Charleston. This reader acquaints us with the writings by Heyward that have been overshadowed by Porgy .
- Author BiographyJames M. Hutchisson is a professor of English at The Citadel. His books include DuBose Heyward and The Rise of Sinclair Lewis, 1920-1930.
- Author(s)DuBose Heyward,Heyward DuBose
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- Series TitleSouthern Texts Society
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Volume editorJames M. Hutchisson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.