Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn estate-planning guide dedicated to the issues faced by for those living with a chronic disease or disability.
- Author BiographyMartin M. Shenkman, CPA, MBA, JD - Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, MBA, JD, is an attorney in private practice in Teaneck, New Jersey and New York City. He has appeared on The Today Show, NBC Evening News, CNBC, CNN-FM and has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Money, The New York Times, and other publications. Mr. Shenkman is the author of thirty-two books and more than seven hundred articles. His books include: Living Wills and Health Care Proxies; Estate Planning after the 2001 Tax Act; Homeowner's Legal Bible; Divorce Rules; Marketing for CPAs; and Estate Planning Step by Step. Mr. Shenkman received his BS from Wharton School, his MBA from the University of Michigan, and his law degree from Fordham University School of Law.
- Author(s)Martin M. Shenkman
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- GenreLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.