CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised, A FalconGuide to Dinosaur National Monument shows outdoor enthusiasts where to go and what to do to get the most out of their time at Dinosaur National Monument.
- Author BiographyBert and Jane Gildart share an enthusiasm for adventure, hiking, photography, and natural history. Bert is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America and has been writing about the outoors for the past twenty years. He has served as a backcountry ranger in Glacier National Park and has written more than 300 magazine articles and nine books. Bert and Jane's others book for Falcon include Hiking South Dakota's Black Hills Country, Hiking Shenandoah National Park, and Death Valley National Park: A Guide for Exploring the Great Outdoors.
- Author(s)Jane Gildart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/04/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExploring Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.