All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForges together psychiatric diagnosis and family therapy, bridging a gap created by the erroneous belief that these two realms are somehow incompatible. Rather than being blamed for the patient's illness, the family is treated as a focus for concern, study, and understanding.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Perlmutter, M.D., is Senior Psychiatrist at Sheppard and Enoch Pratt Hospital, Towson, Maryland, and Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland. He is also an Approved Supervisor, American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists; and a member of the American Family Therapy Academy.
- Author(s)Richard A. Perlmutter
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication08/03/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £17.90Trending at £18.81
- £21.79Trending at £29.70
- £15.99Trending at £18.87
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £10.91Trending at £14.09
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.