A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World by Gregory Clark (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
- £14.05Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are some parts of the world so rich and others so poor? Why did the Industrial Revolution occur in eighteenth-century England, and not at some other time, or in some other place? This title tackles these profound questions and suggests a fresh way in which culture explains the wealth, and the poverty, of nations.
- Author BiographyGregory Clark is chair of the economics department at the University of California, Davis. He has written widely about economic history.
- PrizesWinner of Gold Independent Publisher Book Medal, Finance/Investment/Economics Category 2008.
- Author(s)Gregory Clark
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2009
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Princeton Economic History of the Western World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note25 halftones. 78 line illus. 65 tables.
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £31.00Trending at £32.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.