All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £90.00Trending at £109.58
- £30.19Trending at £44.99
- £12.17Trending at £16.53
- £19.99Trending at £27.00
- £27.99Trending at £29.16
- £10.72Trending at £11.42
- £17.36Trending at £17.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn her daily reflections, from Advent Sunday to Epiphany, Delia Smith shares her personal insights on preparing for Christmas and on the Christmas story itself. Royalties from this book go to the Quidenham Children's Hospice.
- Author BiographyDelia Smith is widely known as Britain's leading cookery writer.
- Author(s)Delia Smith
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication20/09/1996
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Weight116 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.