All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Patristic texts and early Christian documents from a feminist perspective, including Clement of Rome , Clement of Alexandria , the Christian Martyr and the Gospel of Thomas . This volume is suitable for libraries; academics; postgraduates and upper level undergraduates.
- Author BiographyAmy-Jill Levine is the E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Professor of New Testament Studies, Vanderbilt University Divinity School and Graduate Department of Religion, and director of the Carpenter Program in Religion, Gender and Sexuality in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Maria Mayo Robbins is a doctoral candidate in Religious Studies at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFeminist Companion to the New Testament & Early Christian Writings
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAmy Levine,Maria Mayo Robbins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.