CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionExamines New Testament Apocalypitc literature through the categories of post-colonial thought, deconstruction, ethics, Roman social discourse, masculinization, virginity, and violence.
- Author BiographyAmy-Jill Levine is the E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Professor of New Testament Studies, Vanderbilt University Divinity School and Graduate Department of Religion, and director of the Carpenter Program in religion, gender and sexuality in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Maria Mayo Robbins is a doctoral candidate in religious studies at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleFeminist Companion to the New Testament & Early Christian Writings
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight392 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAmy Levine,Maria Mayo Robbins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.