All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAdd personal, distinctive style to everything you sew with fabric you designed yourself. Each tutorial is refreshingly straightforward and you'll love looking through the book's abundance of tantalizing fabric images! With a complete resources section, this indispensible guide is a must-have for hobbyists and professionals alike.
- Author BiographyKim Knight has been passionate about fabric and fabric design since she got her first sewing-machine in 2000.
- Author(s)Kim Knight
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight626 g
- Width207 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.