All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
- £6.45Trending at £7.74
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing over 600 wildflowers, flowering shrubs, and vines, this user-friendly field guide focuses on the rare, fragile lands and species of the Sandhills region of the Carolinas and Georgia. It is arranged by habitat, with colour tabs to facilitate easy browsing of the nine different natural communities whose plants are described.
- Author BiographyBruce A. Sorrie is a botanist for the North Carolina Natural Heritage Program.
- Author(s)Bruce A. Sorrie
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleSouthern Gateways Guides
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Weight850 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.