CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the mammals recorded from mainland South-East Asia, from Myanmar through Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia and south to Malaysia. This book provides an account of these mammal including the identification characteristics, habitat and behaviour. It also features line drawings which amplify details of anatomy and other aspects.
- Author BiographyCHARLES FRANCIS works at the National Wildlife Research Centre of the Canadian Wildlife Service and is an expert on the mammals of the South-East Asia. He has travelled extensively in the region and is the author of New Holland's Photographic Guide to the Mammals of South-East Asia.
- Author(s)Charles Francis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/08/2016
- Content Note72 colour plates, 450 plus colour distribution maps
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.