Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 27 August 1979, Paul Burns's life changed for ever. Travelling through Warren Point in Northern Ireland when the IRA detonated two massive bombs, he was involved in a devastating explosion - eighteen soldiers were killed that day; Paul was one of only two who survived.
- Author(s)Paul Burns
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.