All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a compelling history of the Jewish community in New York during four decades of mass immigration, this title examines the defining role of the Yiddish socialist movement in the American Jewish experience.
- Author BiographyTony Michels is George L. Mosse Associate Professor of American Jewish History, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- PrizesShort-listed for Weinberg Judaic Studies Institute Book Award 2007.
- Author(s)Tony Michels
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Out-of-print date27/05/2015
- Content Note23 halftones
- Width128 mm
- Height202 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.93Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.