All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides the perfect introduction to psychology. It is suitable for a wide range of courses including GCSE, A-Level, BTEC and the psychology components of social care, nursing, policing and other applied subjects. It is also a useful general text for anyone embarking on a specialised psychology degree.
- Author(s)Nicky Hayes
- PublisherNelson Thornes Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/1993
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/05/2010
- Weight640 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.