Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.88Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.00+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jdixon847
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again faithful to its goal of making string theory accessible to undergraduates - and now also covers AdS/CFT correspondence.
- Author BiographyBarton Zwiebach is Professor of Physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. His central contributions have been in the area of string field theory, where he did the early work on the construction of the field theory of open strings and then developed the field theory of closed strings. He has also made important contributions to the subjects of D-branes with exceptional symmetry and tachyon condensation.
- Author(s)Barton Zwiebach
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note86 b/w illus. 180 exercises
- Weight1620 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- petmiker05 Aug, 2011by
Great book! It really helped me understand some deeper aspects of string theory. I strongly reccomend it to anyone who wants to dive in that marvelous new physics!
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.