All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn extensively updated second edition including new chapters on emerging subject areas: geometric numerical integration, spectral methods and conjugate gradients.
- Author BiographyArieh Iserles is a Professor in Numerical Analysis of Differential Equations in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at the University of Cambridge. He has been awarded the Onsager medal and served as a chair of the Society for Foundations of Computational Mathematics. He is also Managing Editor of Acta Numerica, Editor in Chief of Foundations of Computational Mathematics, and an editor of numerous other publications.
- Author(s)Arieh Iserles
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 44
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 163 exercises
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.