All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £8.49Trending at £10.90
- £6.14Trending at £6.22
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £11.56Trending at £11.90
- £6.88Trending at £11.99
- £9.42Trending at £9.95
- £11.94Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on China, this book is part of a series which introduces the food and eating customs of countries around the world through their festivals. The featured festivals also introduce China's major religions, and a section on farming and step-by-step recipes are included.
- Author BiographyStuart Thompson is a lecturer in Chinese Anthropology at SOAS, London University. He and his wife Ami Shui, a teacher, have co-written several children's books about China.
- Author(s)Stuart Thompson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication31/10/1998
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFood and Festivals
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- Out-of-print date13/08/2001
- Content Note30 colour photographs, map, glossary, further reading, index
- Weight369 g
- Width225 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.