All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.01
- £7.98Trending at £12.92
- £11.24Trending at £14.92
- £11.63Trending at £13.10
- £14.55Trending at £16.41
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
- £15.48Trending at £15.66
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you find out about typical Italian foods and how these are used at different Italian celebrations and festivals such as weddings, christenings, birthdays and New Year. This book features an illustrated map, which shows the places famous for their food and festivals. It also includes illustrated recipes with instructions for each recipe.
- Author BiographySam Godwin is one of the most popular children's authors working today. Under his own name Saviour Pirotta and his pseudonym Sam Godwin, he has written a wide range of fiction and non-fiction texts and won awards both here and in the US.
- Author(s)Saviour Pirotta
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleFood & Festivals S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date19/04/2005
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width220 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.