All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.33Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionA nameless narrator awakens to the muddle of middle age, no longer certain who or what he is. He finds himself at a party talking to a woman he doesn't know, who proves to be his wife.
- Author BiographyTad Crawford grew up in the artists' colony of Woodstock, New York. A graduate of Columbia Law School, he campaigned for artists' rights as an attorney and drafted the artists' moral rights law enacted in New York State. The author of many nonfiction books, including Legal Guide for the Visual Artist and The Secret Life of Money, his writing has appeared in venues such as Art in America, The Cafe Irreal, Confrontation, Communication Arts, Family Circle, Glamour, Guernica, The Nation, and Writer's Digest. The founder and publisher of Allworth Press, he lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Tad Crawford
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcade Publishing
- Weight379 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.