All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £7.04
- £6.99Trending at £10.33
- £16.82Trending at £24.07
- £10.30Trending at £15.03
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionA Forged Glamour, which takes its title from a poem, is an exploration of the lives and deaths of ironworking communities renowned for their spectacular material culture, who lived in modern-day East and North Yorkshire, between the 4th and 1st centuries BC.
- Author(s)Melanie Giles
- PublisherWindgather Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- Place of PublicationMacclesfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindgather Press
- Content Note50 b/w + col illus.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.