All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe renowned designer and style guru Ilse Crawford showcases her body of influential, holistic work for the first time, articulating her ground-breaking philosophies for design and living.
- Author BiographyIlse Crawford is a designer and the head of the department of man and well-being at the prestigious Design Academy Eindhoven in the Netherlands. Edwin Heathcote is the architecture and design correspondent for The Financial Times in London.
- Author(s)Edwin Heathcote Crawford
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1746 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £26.94
- £17.75Trending at £25.08
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £18.04
- £11.66Trending at £12.98
- £16.75Trending at £22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.