All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £28.64Was:£30.99Free postage
- £27.82Was:£27.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a 23-million-word corpus of French which includes written and spoken material both from France and overseas, this dictionary provides the user with information for 5000 entries, including English equivalents, a sample sentence, its English translation, usage statistics, and an indication of register variation.
- Author BiographyDeryle Lonsdale is Associate Professor in the Linguistics and English Language Department at Brigham Young University (Provo, Utah). Yvon Le Bras is Associate Professor of French and Department Chair of the French and Italian Department at Brigham Young University (Provo, Utah).
- Author(s)Deryle Lonsdale,Yvon Le Bras
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- Language(s)English & French & Multiple languages
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleRoutledge Frequency Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.62
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £13.23Trending at £15.90
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £6.78Trending at £6.89
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.