Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the art and science of networking. It looks at the forces shaping new ways of working and at how online networks, such as LinkedIn, Open BC, Ryze and Ecademy, are evolving to provide support for them.
- Author BiographyPenny Power is a Director and Founder of Ecademy.com, an online social business network. She has a background in Sales Management and a keen interest in the development of Emotional Wealth through networks and in people generally. Thomas Power is Chairman of Ecademy.com, an accomplished speaker and author who spends much of his time meeting with and connecting people. He is also a non-executive director at QXL Ricardo Ltd. Andy Coote is a writer and Director of Ecademy Press. He has a background in retail and IT businesses and has written widely on e-commerce and Information Security. He has been networking, through many different routes, for many years but became engaged with it when he went self-employed in 1998.
- Author(s)Andy Coote,Penny Power,Thomas Power
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Out-of-print date07/06/2016
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.