All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Friendly Letter to Skeptics and Atheists helps readers--both secular and religious--appreciate their common ground. For those whose thinking has moved from the religious thesis to the skeptical antithesis (or vice versa), Myers offers pointers to a science-respecting Christian synthesis.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Myers is a communicator of psychological science to college students and the general public. His writings, supported by National Science Foundation fellowships and grants and recognized by the Gordon Allport Prize, have appeared in three dozen scientific periodicals, from Science to Psychological Science, and in dozens of magazines and newspapers. His seventeen books include best-selling texts and general audience books on happiness, intuition, and hearing loss.
- Author(s)David G. Myers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £12.46Trending at £13.44
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £25.06Trending at £35.19
- £20.21Trending at £24.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.