All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £6.44Trending at £6.52
- £6.98Trending at £7.24
- £4.90Trending at £6.99
- £6.04Trending at £7.03
- £5.36Trending at £5.77
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £7.85Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready to giggle with this amazing collection of Dr. Seuss's funniest tales.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1492 g
- Width239 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine61 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.