All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers the text of Middleton's neoclassical comedy of intrigue (rooted within the matrix of a traditional moral play), along with explanatory material on its documentary foundations, theatrical history and sources, a textual analysis and a literary assessment.
- Author BiographyT.H. Howard-Hill is C. Wallace Martin Professor of English at the University of South Carolina.
- Author(s)T. H. Howard-Hill,Thomas Middleton
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRevels Plays
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.83Trending at £18.20
- £7.45Trending at £8.33
- £15.26Trending at £25.53
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.04
- £2.79Trending at £4.56
- £7.25Trending at £7.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.