CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction
Save on Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £49.98
- £11.98Trending at £12.78
- £4.98Trending at £5.07
- £8.69Trending at £14.88
- £5.58Trending at £7.03
- £3.44Trending at £4.10
- £5.15Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete box set of George R R Martin's internationally bestselling series A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE, the greatest fantasy epic of the modern age. George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series has set the benchmark for contemporary epic fantasy. Labelled by Time magazine as one of the top 100 most influential people in the world, Martin has conjured a world as complex and vibrant as that of J.R.R. Tolkien's, populated by a huge cast of fascinating, complex characters, and boasting a history that stretches back twelve thousand years. The box set includes: A GAME OF THRONES A CLASH OF KINGS A STORM OF SWORDS, 1: STEEL AND SNOW A STORM OF SWORDS, 2: BLOOD AND GOLD A FEAST FOR CROWS A DANCE WITH DRAGONS The dimension of the box set is 178mm x111mm.
- Author BiographyGeorge R.R. Martin is the author of fourteen novels, including five volumes of A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE, several collections of short stories and numerous screen plays for television drama and feature films. He lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)George R. R. Martin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatMultiple-item retail product
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleA Song of Ice and Fire
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight2870 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine112 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,A-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.