All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe selection of stories presented here provides an alluring introduction to early medieval Chinese storytelling and opens a doorway to the enchanted world of thought, culture, and religious belief of that era. Known as zhiguai, or accounts of anomalies, they convey a great deal about how people saw the cosmos and their place in it.
- Author BiographyRobert Ford Campany is professor of Asian studies and religions at Vanderbilt University, USA.
- Author(s)Robert Ford Campany
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.