All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most enjoyable aspects of creating and maintaining a garden lies in the feeling of closeness to nature. Written by award-winning gardening experts, this title offers advice on how to create a range of wildlife gardens, with suggestions for the best flowers, shrubs, hedges and trees to grow.
- Author BiographyChristine and Michael Lavelle are lecturers in horticulture and ecology at Writtle College, Chelmsford, UK. They won the Garden Media Guild Practical Book of the Year Award for How to Create a Wildlife Garden. Jen Green is a writer specializing in nature, the environment, geography, history and social issues. She holds a doctorate from the University of Sussex, and worked in publishing for 15 years before becoming a full-time writer. She has written over 200 books.
- Author(s)Christine Lavelle,Dr Jen Green,Michael Lavelle
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 1700 photographs
- Weight1905 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.