All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA serious look at J. R. R. Tolkien's elvish tongue Sindarin, by means of its grammar, morphology, and history. Supplemental material includes a vocabulary, Sindarin names, and a glossary of terms.
- Author BiographyDavid Salo is a doctoral candidate in linguistics at the University of Wisconsin. He was the primary linguistic consultant to film director Peter Jackson for the Lord of the Rings movie series.
- Author(s)David Salo
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.98
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.