All listings for this product
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.95Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.00
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £3.61Trending at £5.99
- £5.90Trending at £7.27
- £4.80Trending at £8.99
- £3.62Trending at £3.87
About this product
- DescriptionRoss panicked. His words had hurt her and it surprised him, given the way she handled the harsh circumstances of her life. She had lost her parents, then the land. Was his compassion for the vulnerable young woman turning to love? And if it was love, what would he do now?
- Author BiographyLori Wick is a multifaceted author of Christian fiction. As comfortable writing period stories as she is penning contemporary works, Lori's books (more than 6 million in print) vary widely in location and time period. Lori's faithful fans consistently put her series and standalone works on the bestseller lists. Lori and her husband, Bob, live with their swiftly growing family in the Midwest.
- Author(s)Lori Wick
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA Place Called Home Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.