Consider these sponsored items
- £32.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on scrutiny of sources from Nazi and Jihadist ideologues, David Patterson argues that Jihadist anti-Semitism stems from Nazi ideology.
- Author BiographyDavid Patterson is Hillel Feinberg Chair in Holocaust Studies at the University of Texas, Dallas. He has also taught at the University of Memphis, Oklahoma State University, and the University of Oregon. He is the author of numerous books, including, most recently, Sounding the Depths of the Soul (2009), Jewish-Christian Dialogue: Drawing Honey from the Rock (with Alan L. Berger, 2008), and Overcoming Alienation: A Kabbalistic Reflection on the Five Levels of the Soul (2008). His writings have also appeared in many journals and anthologies on philosophy, literature, Judaism, the Holocaust and education.
- Author(s)David Patterson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.93
- £12.50Trending at £13.22
- £15.98Trending at £16.66
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.47
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.