All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe author argues that De Quincey's literary output, which is both a symptom and an effect of his addictions to opium and writing, plays an important role in the development of modern and modernist forms of subjectivity.
- Author(s)Alina Clej
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.