CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- Author(s)Cristian Molinaro,Leila Amgoud,Maria Vanina Martinez,V. S. Subrahmanian
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight108 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and Preliminary Concepts.- A General Framework for Handling Inconsistency.- Algorithms.- Handling Inconsistency in Monotonic Logics.- Link with Existing Approaches.- Conclusions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.