All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fascinating snapshot of magic throughout various cultures as well as deep sociological and religious insights still very much relevant today.
- Author BiographyMarcel Mauss (1872 - 1950) French anthropologist and sociologist, author of The Gift, and, with Emile Durkheim, Primitive Classification.
- Author(s)Marcel Mauss
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2001
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.