All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a portrait of today's college students to help inform better research, practice, and policies designed to improve the undergraduate college experience and increase participation among underserved populations. Founded on completely new research of over 10,000 students and over 3,000 student affairs practitioners.
- Author BiographyArthur Levine is president of the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation. Previously, he was president and professor of education at Teachers College, Columbia University. Diane R. Dean is associate professor of higher education policy and administration at Illinois State University.
- Author(s)Arthur Levine,Diane R. Dean
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight446 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.03Trending at £4.06
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.