Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.60Trending at £16.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
- £28.30Trending at £32.61
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a generative theory of shape that has two properties regarded as fundamental to intelligence - maximizing transfer of structure and maximizing recoverability of the generative operations that are particularly important in the representation of complex shape.
- Author(s)Michael Leyton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/10/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2145
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 549 p.
- Weight1760 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.