All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.90
- £8.29Trending at £9.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
About this product
- DescriptionHow the son of an innkeeper with a flair for making money became the richest commoner in nineteenth-century England, and what he did with his extraordinary success
- Author BiographyCaroline Dakers is professor of cultural history, Central Sain Martins, University of the Arts London. She is the author of The Holland Park Circle: Artists and Victorian Society and Clouds: Biography of a Country House, both published by Yale University Press. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Caroline Dakers
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note60 b-w + color illus.
- Weight793 g
- Width169 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.