Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionAssuming only basic linear algebra, this textbook is the perfect starting point for undergraduate students from across the mathematical sciences.
- Author BiographyB. Guenin is Professor in the Department of Combinatorics and Optimization at the University of Waterloo. He received a Fulkerson Prize awarded jointly by the Mathematical Programming Society and the American Mathematical Society in 2003. He is also the recipient of a Premier's Research Award in 2001 from the Government of Ontario, Canada. Guenin currently serves on the editorial board of the SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics. J. Konemann is Professor in the Department of Combinatorics and Optimization at the University of Waterloo. He received an IBM Corporation Faculty Award in 2005, and an Early Researcher Award from the Government of Ontario, Canada, in 2007. He served on the program committees of several major conferences in mathematical optimization and computer science, and is a member of the editorial board of Elsevier's Surveys in Operations Research and Management Science. L. Tuncel is Professor in the Department of Combinatorics and Optimization at the University of Waterloo. In 1999 he received a Premier's Research Excellence Award from the Government of Ontario, Canada. More recently, he received a Faculty of Mathematics Award for Distinction in Teaching from the University of Waterloo in 2012. Tuncel currently serves on the editorial board of the SIAM Journal on Optimization and as an Associate Editor of Mathematics of Operations Research.
- Author(s)Bertrand Guenin,Jochen Konemann,Levent Tuncel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note55 b/w illus. 25 colour illus. 20 tables 140 exercises
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.