A Gentleman's Bedside Book: Entertainment for the Last Fifteen Minutes of the Day by Tom Cutler (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.73Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookdonors
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntertainment for the last fifteen minutes of the day from the creator of the bestselling 211 Things a Bright Boy Can Do.
- Author BiographyThe son of a sex therapist and a sometime Dominican friar, he began his professional career with a number of false starts as a teacher, set designer, doublebass player, speechwriter, printer, toyshop manager, lyricist, wine waiter, City consultant, puppet maker, typographer, magazine editor, bandleader, portrait painter, radio reporter, cartoonist, and ghost writer for Cardinal Hume. Tom has written two acclaimed song books for children and his original ditty 'Pigs on Holiday' has been performed live, with actions, by Martin McGuinness of Sinn Fein. He has written a number of comedy books including 211 Things a Bright Girl/Boy Can Do.
- Author(s)Tom Cutler
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight382 g
- Width140 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.98
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £10.22Trending at £15.01
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.