All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCo-published with Edinburgh Geological Society, this is a geological excursion guide to the dramatic landscape of the North-west Highlands of Scotland.
- Author BiographyKathryn Goodenough and Maarten Krabbendam have been working on the geological survey of the North-West Highlands for a decade. They and their colleagues have produced new 1:50,000 scale geological maps for the area described in this guide, as well as writing a range of scientific papers and other publications about the geology of this region.
- Author(s)Kathryn M. Goodenough,Maarten Krabbendam
- PublisherNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour
- Weight490 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.