CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £64.89Trending at £104.79
- £56.77Trending at £60.88
- £23.56Trending at £29.47
- £10.21Trending at £11.19
- £9.63Trending at £9.75
- £38.66Trending at £39.78
About this product
- DescriptionA translated excerpt from the author's earlier work Drei Jahre in Sud-Afrika , published in 1868, this book deals with the journey through Natal which formed part of his southern African travels between 1863 and 1866. It includes a short introduction that provides the historical context and details Fritsch's life and scientific career.
- Author(s)Gustav Fritsch
- PublisherUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleColin Webb Natal & Zululand S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationScottsville, Kwazulu-Natal
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width142 mm
- Height206 mm
- Translated byGerlind Lyttle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.