Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic and enduring tale about Dan and Mary's seaside souvenir, a beautiful bluish egg-shaped stone which sits on the mantelpiece for all to admire, until one day it hatches...
- Author(s)Helen Cresswell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/03/1996
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStory Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date21/07/2003
- Content NoteB&w Line Illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width128 mm
- Height7 mm
- Spine198 mm
Most relevant reviews
- karmakitten200707 Jul, 2011by
Magical book for children ages 2-102!
Magical book that i remember from my childhood, wonderfully written in the days before the world became so fast..... A pleasure for children young and old to read and be read to....
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £2.81Trending at £3.70
- £9.95Trending at £13.39
- £11.02Trending at £16.99
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £3.40Trending at £3.54
- £5.47Trending at £5.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.