All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaring and thoughtful, the book helps parents embrace the extraordinary time they will have with their child.
- Author BiographyAmy Kuebelbeck, a former reporter and editor for the Associated Press, wrote about her experience losing a child in Waiting with Gabriel: A Story of Cherishing a Baby's Brief Life. Deborah L. Davis, Ph.D., is a developmental psychologist and expert in the emotional aspects of neonatal medical ethics and perinatal bereavement. She is the author of Empty Cradle, Broken Heart: Surviving the Death of Your Baby.
- Author(s)Amy Kuebelbeck,Deborah L. Davis
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.