All listings for this product
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £12.98Trending at £19.99
- £5.92Trending at £6.52
- £10.52Trending at £12.37
- £5.55Trending at £9.99
- £6.75Trending at £6.94
- £5.95Trending at £6.36
- £12.82Trending at £16.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe unknown world of boys has been a problem that has plagued girl-kind for many a century. This step by step guide is split into easy stages, taking you from finding the right kind of boy for you right up to ending a relationship and starting all over again.
- Author BiographyAuthor: Rachel Hill (AKA Gabby) Aside from a few short stories about Keanu Reeves, this is Rachel's first attempt at writing. She has just trudged her way through her school years and is now ready to begin the hard life of a university student; where it is clearly all serious work and early mornings. As well as giving her an excuse to laze around and read books all day, she hopes her choice of an English Literature course will finally knock the confusion between 'your' and 'you're' out of her once and for all. A Girls Guide to Guys was written as a result of Rachel being absolutely hopeless when it came to anything boy related. Turning to girly magazines, she found some help in numerous how to articles but found mainly that these were written for semi-capable people who only needed a little push in the right direction. Rachel did need someone to tell her how to do something; she needed someone to tell her how to do everything, right down to the shoes to wear. Because it's all very well to tell someone to 'smile alluringly' but there is a surprisingly fine line between 'flirting with your eyes' and scary evil stare. Sometime later, when she'd finally gathered her information together from a secret boy source who may or may not know his giving away of guy secrets have found their way into a book, she decided that there was a slim chance there were other girls out there similarly hopeless with boys and so maybe she should share what she'd found out. The guide is introduced by a character called Gabby who leads the reader through the guide explaining all about the strange alien life from that gives every girl problems, BOYS! Why Gabby? Because then she can pretend it is her alter ego who knew what to do all along. Illustrator: Heby Sim (Manga Artist) Heby is also at University where she is training to be a teacher, her loves are Cats, Chocolate and Drawing and has not only brought to life in drawings Rachel's alto ego Gabby but also created all the images of the Boys in the Boy Catalogue. If both girls had to agree on a favorite Guy image in the book then they would go for Mr Random Encounter on page 18 as they say he looks so cute with his sunglasses. Heby has also illustrated other books in the Chocolate Manga Series for Reardon Publishing.
- Author(s)Rachel Hill
- PublisherReardon Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReardon Publishing
- Content NoteManga art and illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNicholas Reardon
- Illustrator(s)Heby Sim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.