Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a detailed yet non-technical analysis of the recent financial crisis.
- Author BiographyJohan A. Lybeck has worked as Managing Director of Finanskonsult AB (Stockholm) and Risk Analysis SA (Brussels) for the last twenty-five years. As an academic, he has been, inter alia, a Chaired Professor of Economics, an Associate Professor of Econometrics and an Adjunct Professor of Finance. His banking career includes positions as Senior Vice President of Swedbank (Stockholm) in charge of financial strategy and Chief Economist at Matteus Bank. He holds a PhD in Economics (University of Michigan, 1971) and a 'fil. lic.' in Political Science (University of Gothenburg, 1986). He is also a captain and Chief Interrogator in the Swedish Air Force.
- Author(s)Professor Johan A. Lybeck
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus. 26 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.