Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
- £10.77Trending at £14.00
- £7.20Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 3000 commonly-used colloquial expressions in Cantonese, with English translations. Each entry presents the expression in Chinese characters with its literal translation in English, its phonetic transcription in the Yale Romanization System, and a description of its meaning.
- Author BiographySimon Siu-Hing So teaches Chinese, Cantonese and Chinese-English translation at George Brown College in Toronto and the School of Continuing Studies, University of Toronto. His Chinese works include Treaties on the Eminent Families in the Two Chins and Southern Dynasties, Chinese Railroad Workers for the Canadian Pacific Railway and Probing China's Soul. He is also the author of two textbooks for Cantonese learners, Say It in Cantonese.
- Author(s)Simon Siu-Hing So
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- Language(s)English, Chinese
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight522 g
- Width140 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.