A Glossary of Islam by Janine Sourdel-Thomine, Dominique Sourdel (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.62+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.42Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by rewbsbooks
- Est. delivery by 22 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, accessible glossary of key Islamic terms offers brief explanations of the core background elements required by those beginning the study of Islam. Focusing on classical Islam, the historical references are mainly to the Sunni, Arab and Ottoman realms.
- Author BiographyDominique Sourdel is Professor Emeritus at l'Universite de Paris-Sorbonne and co-author of the Dictionaire Historique de l'Islam (Presses Universitaires de France). Janine Sourdel-Thomine is Professor Emeritus at l'Universite de Paris-Sorbonne and co-author of the Dictionaire Historique de l'Islam (Presses Universitaires de France).
- Author(s)Dominique Sourdel,Janine Sourdel-Thomine
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- Language(s)English, Arabic
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight183 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarole Hillenbrand
- Translated byCaroline Higgitt
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £5.79Trending at £7.00
- £7.99Trending at £10.81
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.30Trending at £19.70
- £5.99Trending at £6.81
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.